Are you prepping for a baby shower and wondering what foods to serve? Then we have some great tips for you!
When deciding on what foods to serve, here are some factors to consider:
- Time of day of the shower (brunch, mid-afternoon, etc.).
- The length of the shower (longer showers may require more sustenance).
- Your budget.
- Your theme.
- Number of guests.
If a baby shower is going to take place between meals, snack foods will suffice. Try fruit, crackers, and desserts. If the shower is at a meal time such as dinner or lunch, sandwiches, quiches, and salads are a great way to go.
If you have a color theme, food coloring can be used on candy, cake, and cupcakes to match your theme. Be creative and think outside the box. Baby showers can be a lot of fun. Don’t stress too much over food as guests just want to share in your joy.
Finger foods are easy to serve and eat while you play games and enjoy everyone’s company. Be sure to create an easy setup, so guests can eat as they come and go. Also remember that you don’t have to stick with so-called “baby shower foods.” Your go-to entertaining recipes will be great for your shower too!
Snack Idea Videos
How cute are those ideas!
- Hamburger sliders
- Banana pudding cups
- Pasta bakes
- Veggie cups
- Fruit plates and kabobs
- Granola and yogurt parfaits
What are you favorite party/baby shower recipes?
Featured image source: www.pixabay.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- Pretty Winter and Holiday Looks For Pregnant Women - December 21, 2017
- Surviving The Holidays And Family While Pregnant - December 20, 2017
- The Holidays + Charades to Break the Baby News - December 18, 2017