The baby bump struggles are real! BuzzFeed Yellow takes a hilarious look at all the struggles pregnant women experience with their bulging bellies.
From constant hunger to bumping into things, women across the planet struggle to maneuver both the physical and emotional implications of a pregnant belly.
As your belly grows, which baby bump struggles do you find most challenging?
Baby Bump Struggles Are Real
Here are 11 ways your belly may be messing with you:
- Your belly pushes you off balance.
- You can no longer reach your toes (can you even see your toes?).
- You just can’t get comfortable.
- A new hobby is uncovering scary Google searches.
- Maneuvering around things is so much harder.
- Bras no longer fit.
- Hunger. Enough said.
- Hugs are a problem.
- Putting on your shoes…also a problem.
- Getting out of bed.
- All the feels.
Here are some thoughts about the baby bump struggles from a few moms:
Every four weeks I go up a bra size…it’s worth being pregnant just for the breasts. ~Natasha Hamilton
One thing that happens when you’re pregnant is that as your stomach starts to stretch. It itches! So I have to keep my belly really lubricated. Every morning, there’s a buttering ceremony after I get out of the shower. It’s really like basting a turkey with body butter. ~Padma Lakshmi
I loved dressing for my pregnant body. A pregnant woman’s body is so beautiful. Towards the end, it does get harder, and then it became all about flats and comfortable maxi dresses. ~Kourtney Kardashian
Are you struggling with your baby bump? You’re not alone!
If you have a hilarious baby bump struggles to add to the list, let us know in the comments below!
Featured image source: www.youtube.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 5 Secrets for Handling Pregnancy Aches and Pains - May 20, 2019
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019