Are you prepping for a baby shower and wondering what food to serve? Then we have some great tips for you!
When deciding on what foods to serve on a baby shower, here are some factors to consider:
- Time of day of the baby shower (brunch, mid-afternoon, etc.).
- The length of the baby shower (longer showers may require more sustenance).
- Your budget.
- Your theme.
- Number of guests.
If a baby shower is going to take place between meals, snack food will suffice. Try fruit, crackers, and desserts. If the baby shower is at a meal time such as dinner or lunch, sandwiches, quiches, and salads are great options.
If you have a color theme, food coloring can be used in candy, cake, and cupcakes to match your theme. Be creative and think outside the box for fitting food ideas. Baby showers can be a lot of fun. Don’t stress too much over food and the menu guide as guests just want to share in your joy.
Finger foods are easy to serve and eat while you play games and enjoy everyone’s company. Be sure to create an easy menu setup, so guests can eat as they come and go. Also remember that you don’t have to stick with so-called “baby shower foods.” Your go-to entertaining recipes will be great for your baby shower too!
Snack Idea Videos
How cute are those food ideas!
- Hamburger sliders
- Banana pudding cups
- Pasta bakes
- Veggie cups
- Fruit plates and kabobs
- Granola and yogurt parfaits
What are you favorite party/baby shower recipes?
Featured image source: https://pixabay.com/en/cakes-baby-shower-owls-designs-286201/
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Baby’s Brain Before Birth - December 13, 2018