Gifts are great, but nothing is more heartwarming than amazing baby shower card messages to send Mom and Baby good positive vibes.
It can sometimes be difficult to write something on the spot but we have a great guide to get you inspired and lift off that writer’s block so you can share something amazing that I’m sure mommy to be will remember for years to come!
Baby Shower Thank You Card
Thank you cards are a great way to express your love and best wishes to leave a lasting impression. You can write something personal if you have a close relationship or a memory that you two share. OR you can write something insightful. Words of wisdom are a sweet way to give the mother something that will last as she adjusts to motherhood.
What to Write in a Baby Shower Card
The sky is the limit when it comes to the message you want to incorporate into your baby shower cards. IF you have the time you can even personalize what you want to write for all the important people in your life. Are you close to the mom-to-be? Was it a couples baby shower? Was there a particular theme you can be inspired by? These are some things to think about as you write a message. If you and the mom to be are not as close, a more formal message would be considered more appropriate.
Baby Shower Card Wishes
Wishes are the best way to send love and congrats to the parents to be. Here are some short, sweet, and formal wishes you can send to say congratulations!
1. Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
2. Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival. Wishing you all the best with babyhood.
3. All my best to your little miracle.
4. Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
5. We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
6. Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
7. A great joy is coming, Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
Baby Shower Card Saying
Quotes are truly the icing on the cake to wrap up baby shower card messages. You can share a quote that you personally cherish or even write something funny. Uplifting words are priceless and really make such a positive difference as the parents to be are gearing up for a new baby. If you’re interested in sharing some encouraging words but are not sure what to put your emotions into writing here are some great examples that you can either use or be inspired by.
1. “A new baby is like the beginning of all thing wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
2. “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out.” – Matthew Broderick
3. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughter, there is something which there are no words to express.” Joesph Addison
4. “A baby is a blessing. A gift from heaven above, a precious little angel to cherish and to love.” – Anonymous
How to Sign a Baby Shower Card
Like the introduction, the sign off should be relationship appropriate. So depending on if you’re the sister of the mom to be or a coworker, here are some closers you can use for your message:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#45bf55″]
- All the Best,
- Lots of Love,
- Love Always,
- Your Friend,
Words of love, encouragement, and support are truly the best gift of all. It’s the perfect way to end a baby shower as the parents of honor prepare for the end of the pregnancy and the beginning of parenthood with a brand new baby.
Trust us, she’ll need all love and positivity to transition into this beautiful new life. What better way than to know that mommy to be has the support of her loved ones than writing a message from the heart.