Tracey, a midwife, answers the question- “What can I do during pregnancy to make childbirth easier?”
- Exercising. This helps you become fit for labor and could even decrease the intensity. In the last few weeks of your pregnancy, you can help gravity get your baby in the best position to exit the birth canal. Upright exercises, such as leaning against a wall or sitting on a birthing ball, help with this.
- Taking Optimal Care With Nutrition. Lots of vegetables and plenty of vitamins and minerals.
“Labor is a long hard journey and the more prepared you are the easier it’s going to be.”
Exercise and healthy eating puts you on the right track!
Easier Childbirth Resources:
From keeping fit to taking a birthing class.
Yes, giving birth is painful, but you may be able to make it easier on your mind and your body by using these techniques…
Everything from eating dates to sleeping more and strengthing your legs. Fit pregnancy has your list!
What are you doing to prepare yourself for an easier delivery? Share your tips with our community in the comments below!
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 5 Secrets for Handling Pregnancy Aches and Pains - May 20, 2019
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019