They can be all kinds of crazy.
Some are common amongst pregnant mothers. Some experience some out there cravings that others have never heard of. Today, we’re talking the common and not so common cravings of pregnancy…
Here are some tips when it comes to pregnancy cravings:
- Listen to your body, trust your cravings (Good news!)
- Follow good nutritional habits
- Iodized Salt is important!
Trust yourself and trust what your body is telling you.
Some Common Cravings:
Some Not So Common Cravings
- Pickle Juice
A great tip is to opt for the healthier versions of your cravings. Make sure you drink lots of fluids too! That way you indulge in your cravings while still getting the nutrition you need. What is the weirdest craving that you have heard of?
Some moms-to-be even crave and imagine tasting non-food items! Pregnancy can do strange things to the body. But, it’s normal to have these urges during pregnancy, so don’t worry. If you think that your pregnancy cravings may be trying to tell you something, check out What Are Those Pregnancy Telling You About Your Health
What are you craving?
If you enjoyed this article please read our other article, 6 of the best pregnancy juices to keep you healthy
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 5 Secrets for Handling Pregnancy Aches and Pains - May 20, 2019
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019