Today’s post is all about an annoying, yet common, pregnancy side effect…swelling.
Your belly is growing, but your legs, feet, and even hands could be too. Here are some ways to cope with pregnancy swelling:
Home Remedies for Swelling Feet During Pregnancy
An animated down low on pregnancy swelling…
- Put your feet up, literally.
- Don’t use diuretics.
- Check with doctor if on one side.
- Reduce sodium and caffeine.
- Up the potassium (try bananas!).
Pregnancy Exercise For Swollen Feet & Ankles
Are you at the end of your term?
9th Month – Swelling symptoms in 9th month of pregnancy
If you are having a hard time tying your shoes, What To Expect is here to help with tips.
Should you be worried?
Edema accompanied by certain other symptoms can signal more serious underlying problems. Be on the lookout for more swelling in one leg than the other, accompanied by pain, which can signal a possible blood clot. A headache that won’t go away, along with vision changes…Keep Reading Here
Are you suffering with edema (aka swelling) during your pregnancy? What have you tried that has worked for you?
Featured image source: www.pixabay.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 5 Secrets for Handling Pregnancy Aches and Pains - May 20, 2019
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019