Ugh…coping with severe morning sickness during pregnancy! The agonizing nausea? The horrible stomach pain? If you are looking for some new ways to get through this portion of your pregnancy, today’s post is here to help!
Did you know? Morning sickness occurs in 50% of pregnant women…
At Home DIY Remedies for Severe Morning Sickness During Pregnancy:
(Remember to check with your doctor before trying these.)
- Suck on a mint to reduce excess saliva
- Eat smaller meals more frequently
- Drink apple cider vinegar with water
- Smell a lemon
- Eat ginger or drink ginger tea
- Consume foods high in B vitamins
Hyperemesis gravidarum is an extreme form of morning sickness which can blight a woman’s pregnancy. Here SuperNanny explains what it is and how to get through it!
This post even recommends ditching work on highly sickening mornings. Yes! Take care of yourself, momma!
This post is for those with a debilitating reaction to pregnancy.
Severe morning sickness can turn a joyful time into an unsettling one, but you don’t have to suffer! Keep looking until you find the remedy that works for you. Ask your doctor, and ask other moms who have been there.
Best of Luck!
Exactly how early can you have morning sickness? Read our article to find out.
Image Source: Pixabay.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 5 Secrets for Handling Pregnancy Aches and Pains - May 20, 2019
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019