Do you know an expectant Mom? Having trouble trying to figure out what to get her for Christmas?
Worry no more – we have you covered! We have found some of the best and unique Christmas gifts for expecting moms in your life that you will want to check out!
Before we jump into our ideas, you may want to determine a couple of things first to help make the gift buying easier:
- Is this their first baby?
- How much do you want to spend? Set a budget and stick to it.
- What is the current season where you live? Is it winter? Then perhaps look at something warm for the baby. Summertime on your doorstep? Then check out something that will help the expectant mom cope with the heat.
- Think about personal things the mom-to-be likes – favorite color, food, scent, store, etc.
With that in mind, here are our ideas for you.
10 Christmas Gifts for Expecting Moms!
1. [amazon_textlink text=’Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow‘ asins=’B0000635WI’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’1487074b-ffe4-11e8-81d6-7970616f5929′]
A decent’s night sleep may be all that your expecting mom may need for Christmas. A Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow is a great idea to help her get her Christmas wish!
The Leachco Body Pillow is listed as a #1 Best Seller on Amazon and moms love it. The pillow takes the place of multiple pillows to support hips, back, neck and tummy. It also provides optimum comfort to help support the body without creating too much extra heat.
The Snoogle is made from polyester and comes with a removable pillow slip for easy washing.
The ideal thing about the Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow is that it can be used post-pregnancy to help support mom and baby for nursing. This is definitely a gift you will want to check out!
2. [amazon_textlink text=’Luxury Combed Cotton Labor and Delivery Socks‘ asins=’B01COCHOJQ’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4b903b48-ffe4-11e8-bb4c-c7c5790670ba’]
You may have heard that moms’ feet can get cold during labor. Often the last thing they think about is caring for their feet. The Luxury Combed Cotton Socks are a perfect gift idea for moms-to-be as they will help keep her feet toasty warm (if need be) during labor and delivery.
Made from 80% combed cotton, 15% spandex, and 5% elastic they come with an adorable non-slip design at the bottom and are machine washable. These comfortable socks are a fabulous gift idea that is a favorite with many expectant moms!
3. [amazon_textlink text=’Premier Pregnancy Gift Set‘ asins=’B01BK0STM4′ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6b5a5b63-ffe4-11e8-9b72-2bb90ff9b699′]
Each kit contains:
- A dry body brush and informative booklet
- Natural olive and rose oil soap
- A natural skin oil
- Natural skin oil travel wand – perfect for the handbag
The nourishing skin oil is a blend of Avacado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Vitamin E oil. These are all great ingredients to help with dry, stretched skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. This is a gift idea that expectant moms will truly appreciate.
4. [amazon_textlink text=’Ecovacs Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Carpets and Floors‘ asins=’B01CNSTME6′ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’84e27554-ffe4-11e8-9fb1-6df93121ddab’]
Any expectant moms would love a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner! If you have the budget for it, it is worth looking into.
The Ecovacs Robotic Vacuum Cleaner has a powerful motor that picks up dust and dirt easily and efficiently. It is easy to handle and perfect for deep cleaning on carpets.
The Optimized Lithium Battery provides up to 150 minutes of cleaning time and it comes with an extra large dustbin to allow for more cleaning and less emptying. An automatic vacuum that docks and recharges itself…this would be a dream gift for any mom-to-be!
5. [amazon_textlink text=’Love at First Sight Frame‘ asins=’B004LU29TK’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a31d41c2-ffe4-11e8-a4f4-c303ce6832a3′]
The “Love at First Sight Frame” is a #1 Best Seller on Amazon, and it’s easy to see why! A beautiful frame made from wood and painted in silver is the perfect spot to put that first sonogram photo.
The frame can hold a 5-inch by 4-inch photo and can be hung on the wall or is secure enough to be put on any flat surface. This is one of the best Christmas gifts for expectant moms who you may not know very well.
Best Gifts for Baby!
Even though we try to find the perfect Christmas gifts for expectant moms we still often find ourselves looking at things suitable for the new baby. So, here are four gift ideas that we think will make mom’s Christmas!
6. [amazon_textlink text=’Baby Bandana Drool Bibs!‘ asins=’B077RVJQZM’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c5f2cc1e-ffe4-11e8-8f08-0540e8d72e4c’]
The Baby Bandana Drool Bibs aren’t just for catching dribble and food. They are so stylish they can complement any little tots outfit.
What’s not to love about these bibs?
They have a double-layered design to ensure that moisture does not pass through the material and soak into the baby’s clothes. Adjustable with a snap closure, the bandanas come in a range of beautiful designs and colors that will suit boys or girls.
Baby Bandana Drool Bibs are popular with so many moms and babies that these are worth adding to your Christmas shopping list for every new mom you know.
7. [amazon_textlink text=’JJ Cole Car Seat Cover for Infants, Graphite‘ asins=’B00511J6BM’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’deb76f9b-ffe4-11e8-9333-e511b12c3da6′]
The JJ Cole Car Seat Cover is another great Christmas gift idea. The seat cover is designed to fit around infant carriers and standard sized strollers to keep the little ones protected and warm from the cooler weather.
It is made out of weather-resistant nylon and soft fleece and has an elasticized band that makes it easy to get on and off car seats. The top can be removed for temperature control while also eliminating the need to dress the baby up in thick winter jackets while strapped in the seat.
This one’s an affordable Christmas gift idea that expecting moms will love.
8. [amazon_textlink text=’Boppy Newborn Lounger‘ asins=’B014A7MABU’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’015aee3f-ffe5-11e8-91ea-f1d1d821ca5f’]
The Boppy Newborn Lounger is a must-have product for newborns. It also allows moms and dads to place baby down awake in a comfortable position enabling them to interact with their baby hands-free.
It is a lightweight lounger that has a carry handle making it easy to move around and the fabric is wipeable. The pillow is machine washable and suitable for babies weighing up to 16 pounds. Any pregnant mom would appreciate getting one of these for Christmas as it is often something we don’t even think about purchasing ourselves!
9. [amazon_textlink text=’JJ Cole Changing Clutch‘ asins=’B00AQ693RO’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’bbpreping-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2e488c54-ffe5-11e8-853c-dd609b3a869f’]
The last thing on our list for Christmas gifts for expecting moms is this JJ Cole Changing Clutch. The handy clutch makes it easy to change baby anywhere without having to carry around a huge diaper bag.
The inside pocket holds wipes and many diapers and can easily unfold to a padded, wipeable changing area. The slim design makes it easy to fit in any diaper bag or handbag, therefore, making this a fabulous Christmas gift.
We hope our list of Christmas gifts for expectant moms has provided you with some ideas and inspiration to contribute to making Christmas special for the mom-to-be in your life!
Featured image source: www.pixabay.com