A pregnancy gift on Easter may not be all that common, but any opportunity to pamper your pregnant wife sounds good to us!
Christmas tends to receive center stage for gift-giving, but your pregnant wife deserves to be pampered all the time! Why not give her a pregnancy gift on Easter? A sweet treat for your sweetheart will make your Easter extra-special!
Here’s how to get started:
- Pick up a cute, little (or big!) Easter basket for your pregnant wife and prepare it with lots of love!
- Order some Easter grass (on Amazon here), or purchase some at your local Jo Anne’s or Michaels.
- Find some Easter eggs (on Amazon here) and cute little basket decorations (don’t forget to personalize it!).
Quick tip: Jo Anne’s and Michaels have tons of adorable things to fill your basket. If you shop there, download their apps to receive free coupons! They almost always have 40% off regular item coupons.
Finally, purchase one or more of these lovely gift ideas for your pregnant wife, fill that Easter basket, and set it out at the foot of your bed, outside the bedroom door, or on the table for Easter morning. She will feel your love radiating!
Here are ten great ideas for a pregnancy gift on Easter:
1. Sun dress
When purchasing any maternity clothes for your wife, first check her closet and see what size she was pre-pregnancy. If she was a small, then purchase maternity clothes in small. The size remains the same. You can order maternity sun dresses online at these amazing stores:
Take a look at our list of Cute Easter maternity dresses for every trimester!
2. Couple & maternity photo shoot
Most women love taking photos with their family! Often, it’s the husband who goes into a photo shoot with his teeth gritted and attitude soured. If your wife loves pictures, this gift means instant success! Find a local photographer and ask he or she to print out a gift certificate for you to include in the Easter basket.
You can never go wrong with jewelry. Every woman is different and has different tastes, but long necklaces are especially great during pregnancy. They elongate the body, and are slimming while accentuating her curves in a beautiful way!
Etsy has some great jewelry!
4. Big bouquet of flowers and a candle
Find a beautiful bouquet at your local farmer’s market or florist, then purchase a great smelling candle (or multiple!) to continue the fragrance long after the flowers lose their scent.
5. Sun hat
Sun hats are great fun and so beautiful! They are perfect for spring and summer. Your pregnant wife would look beautiful sporting one!
6. Saturday or Sunday brunch
Brunch is always a good treat. Put your phones away and make it a sweet date.
7. Spa day
Book a spa day for your pregnant wife (if she’d enjoy it). Get the whole package…manicure, pedicure, a shoulder massage, and whatever else is available! The experience will be pure bliss.
8. Full body massage (be sure those feet are included!)
We guarantee your pregnant wife will love this gift. Her body is aching in ways she never knew possible and her ligaments are loosening as the baby grows inside of her. Her muscles are tired and she is more exhausted than she has ever been! A massage is a true treat.
9. Her favorite candy (salted caramel chocolate seems to be a great choice)
It must be something about the salty/sweet combination that appeals to pregnant women, but salted caramel chocolate seems to be popular with the expectant ladies. Lots of sugar isn’t great during pregnancy, but as a small pregnancy gift on Easter it’s perfect. Don’t let her miss out on all that chocolate going around!
10. Essential oils & diffuser
There are plenty of essential oils on the market recommended for pregnancy. Order a diffuser from Amazon and some essential oils such as lavender, clary sage, peppermint, or any relaxing blends. Any one of these oils is great for pregnancy and labor!
Be sure to begin thinking of what to get your pregnant wife for Easter as a gift now, and order/purchase it as soon as possible to ensure you have time to put it together perfectly!
For other articles on Easter check out our articles below:
- easter pregnancy announcement ideas
- 6 Unique and Surprisingly Easy Easter Pregnancy Announcements Ideas
- Fun and Creative Mother’s Day Pregnancy Announcements
- PUSH GIFT IDEAS FOR NEW MOMS
- What to Get a Pregnant Wife for Mother’s Day
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- 10 Ways to Include Dad in the Pregnancy - January 16, 2019
- How to Soothe Your Upper Back Pain During Pregnancy - December 31, 2018
- How to Prepare for Your Baby via Adoption - November 9, 2018