Wondering if you’re pregnant?
Not sure when to buy a pregnancy test?
You will need a home pregnancy test or blood test to know if you are pregnant for sure, but there are some early signs that may give you a clue that you have a baby on the way even before you take that test.
“Even if it’s still early days, there are tell-tale signs that your body is changing.” ~BabyCenter
Here are a few…
8 Early Signs That You’re Pregnant
- It’s not time for your period, but your body is telling you something is going on.
- Spotting and cramping when it is not time for your period.
- Mood swings/hormonal fluctuations. These may increase with hunger.
- Frequent urination. Are you hitting the bathroom more at night?
- Dizziness. Feeling light-headed can happen because the body is going through many changes.
- Bothered by smells. If certain food smells are turning your stomach suddenly, you’re pregnant…maybe.
- Nausea and vomiting, especially in the mornings.
- Fatigue. Are you needing more naps?
Are you feeling more tired than usual? Peeing a lot? Feeling emotional or out of sorts? All of these signs together could mean that you are pregnant. Be sure to take a home test or book an appointment with your OB.
For a humorous look at knowing you’ve got a baby on the way, check out Babble’s post:
“There’s the barely pregnant stage (first trimester), the cute pregnant stage (second trimester), and then there’s the REALLY pregnant stage at the very end. And while the signs vary from woman to woman, when it arrives, you’ll just know.” ~Babble
How did you find out you were having a baby? What signs did you notice?
Let us know in the comments!
Featured image source: www.pixabay.com