Are you looking for a natural way to increase fertility? Even at an “advanced maternal age?”
Rebecca Borucki, of BexLife, and Alisa Vitti of FloLiving sit down for a chat about increasing fertility naturally. Both pregnant in their late 30’s, they have some tips for getting pregnant while staying healthy and vibrant…
WORRIED ABOUT INFERTILITY?
3 Causes of Idiopathic Infertility
(infertility with no known cause)
1. We’re being bombarded by toxins!
Your grandmother was exposed to about the same amount of endocrine-disruptive environmental toxins and chemicals in her lifetime as you are in just one 30-day period.
2. We’re replacing good food with Botox to keep us young.
We’re constantly eating fad diets and removing essential macronutrients and food groups. This is preventing us from making adequate levels of hormones and is also aging us prematurely.
3. Our lifestyles and cycles just can’t get along.
We need to eat in a way that syncs up with our changing hormonal ratios throughout the month; balancing our estrogen and progesterone levels through diet can help eliminate PMS and allow for increased fertility.
HOW TO BOOST YOUR FERTILITY NATURALLY
3 Easy Things You Can Do to Increase Your Fertility
1. Get your bubble clean!
Remove toxic products from your beauty routine, use natural house cleaners, and eat a more organic diet.
2. Stock up on those amino and essential fatty acids!
Hormones are manufactured from amino acids. Ingest proteins that your body agrees with and can easily digest. Experiment with different proteins (both vegetable and animal-derived) and examine your own results. Also be sure to add clean essential fatty acids into your diet: avocados, nuts, seeds, etc.
3. Magic Herbs!
– Cinnamon helps stabilize your blood sugar and regulate ovulation.
– Vitex (Chaste Tree Berry) works on the pituitary gland and indirectly helps boost progesterone levels.
– Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that helps the adrenals respond to stress by regulating stress hormones. When the stress hormone cortisal is high, DHEA (a hormone used to manufacture progesterone) is suppressed.
DISCLAIMER: This post/video is designed for educational and/or informational purposes only and should not be used in any other manner. This information is not intended to substitute informed medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care provider. A consultation with your health care professional is the proper method to address your health concerns. You are encouraged to consult your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. ~BexLife YouTube