Pregnancy is a special time of growth and expansion, literally and metaphorically! Fortunately, we live in a day where technology can make our lives easier during pregnancy and beyond. Today, we are sharing some apps and gadgets to help you have the easiest pregnancy possible for you…
Apps for iPhone & Android
Baby Bump Pregnancy Pro
Trusted by millions of expecting families- tens of millions pregnancy related questions & answers – recommended vt Time, NPR, USA Today, Pregnancy, Parenting, Fit Pregnancy & Newborn Mag and many more!
Baby Bump Pregnancy Pro is also available for Android here .
My Pregnancy Today by Baby Center
Expecting? Get the must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be. Brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 100 million moms worldwide.
The Android Version is Here on Google Play
Full Term– iPhone
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife’s labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible. ~Mustansir Golawala
Now, that you are on track for baby’s development and those contractions, it’s time for a name!
The best Baby Names app!
Find the perfect baby name with this FREE app. Packed with more than 30,000 names, Baby Names makes it fun and simple to:
● See a name’s meaning, pronunciation, gender, and origin
● Check how popular any name (including your own) was for any year back to 1880
● Search by name, gender, origin or any of those criteria (and even by initial)
● Share names by e-mail and Facebook
● See a map view of any name’s origin
● Add, rate, and share your own names with the My Names feature
● Periodic name suggestions
● Ask Genie for names that go perfectly with mom’s and dad’s names!
● Save and rate your favorite names and sort them by gender, date, spelling and your ratings
● Sync your favorite names across all your iOS devices!
And to stay fit…
Developed by the team at GAIN Fitness, makers of the top workout apps, Prenatal Pilates includes:
• CUSTOM WORKOUTS: multiple FREE workouts handcrafted by fitness experts. Just use the convenient filters to refine the workouts down to your desired duration, body parts, and fitness level.
• GAIN-GUIDED EXPERIENCE*: Our award-winning workout experience coaches you through each exercise, rep, and rest with HD motion images, voice commands, and form cues spoken by a real Pilates instructor.
• PROGRESS TRACKING: Track every set, rep, weight, and rest time. It’s so simple, you may not even notice it.
Sorry Android Users, this one is only available on iPhone
5 More Apps
- CineMama– available in the iTunes Store, this app allows you to track and share your baby bump in pictures and even create a video to music with the photos.
- Who’s Your Daddy– This one is written by men for the first time Dads out there. It offers daily tips and a sense of humor to keep dads on top of things.
- MommyMeds– This app helps you know if those prescriptions or over-the-counter meds are safe for you to take with baby. iTunes / GooglePlay
- MyLaborBags- Are you prepared for that trip to the hospital. (Also, check out this post: Are You Missing These 7 Important Things From Your Hospital Bag?)
- YogaMomma– Help your body adapt to the physical changes of pregnancy.
Have a favorite app that is preparing you for baby? Share it in the comments!
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Baby’s Brain Before Birth - December 13, 2018