Technology. It’s a beautiful thing! With easy-to-download pregnancy apps, you can now track your pregnancy, share photos, figure out what not to eat, and join mom-centered communities all from your iPhone!
Want those weekly baby updates? Get them on your iPhone! Want to keep a pregnancy journal but don’t feel like lugging around a notebook? There’s an app for that!
Here are the most useful pregnancy apps we found for your iPhone to make pregnancy easier, simpler, and less stressful.
1. I’m Expecting Pregnancy App and Baby Guide
This app is brought to you by MedHelp. You can track your pregnancy daily and see how Baby is growing.
This application is really amazing!!! It gives you the full information and updates of your baby week by week. I really recommend it.
Wondering what not to eat while pregnant? Then this should be one of your go-to pregnancy apps. It has an up-to-date safe and unsafe food list for reference.
4. BabyBump Pregnancy Pro with Baby Names
This fabulous app used to cost, but it’s now free! It’s a great way to photograph your pregnancy journey.
5. Pilates for Pregnancy – Complete
Wanna get your workout on in a safe and gentle way while preparing for birth? Pilates is here for you with this fabulous fitness app.
Have a favorite pregnancy app we missed? Let us know in the comments!
Featured image source: www.pixabay.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 8 Ways to Cut Down On Stress During Your Pregnancy - March 7, 2019
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Being Pregnant - February 19, 2019
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Baby’s Brain Before Birth - December 13, 2018